Autodesk is broadcasting the webinar What’s New in Revit 2023 on April 13 at 16:00 (4pm CEST or 3pm UK).
Discover Revit 2023.
From delivering on high impact productivity enhancements to adding new desktop to cloud capabilities that unlock the power of data:
Revit 2023 offers architecture, engineering, and construction teams more fine-tuned, performant, and future-proofed software tools for designing and building in BIM.
Join Autodesk’s AEC technical experts in architecture, structures, and MEP as they take you through the highlights, walking you through significant enhancements to:
• Scheduling, annotation, and documentation tools
• Structural analytical modeling
• Electrical analysis and design
• Cloud capabilities for data management with Revit and Autodesk Docs
• 3D Sketch with Revit and FormIt Pro
• Performance upgrades and much, much more
Registrer through the following link: