This course teaches the production of Electrical Schematic Drawing, Panel (Cabinet Layout) Drawings and Reports in various formats using AutoCAD Electrical. We work up at least one project from a blank starting point, and include during this project the generation of new symbol elements. The course is entirely practical, with a hands-on-approach and you will have your own professional CAD computer.
- Introduction to the course and hardware
- Overview of AutoCAD Electrical
- Overview of screen layout
- Starting a new project, including a look at the project properties
- Starting a new drawing and copy/add existing drawings to a project
- Overview of the relationship between drawing and project properties
- Draw single phase and multi-phase wires
- Insertion of symbols, including numbering of wires and components
- Working with terminals
- Cross-referencing of components and signals
- Using the Terminal Strip Editor to manipulate terminals
- Assigning catalogue and record information to items in the projects, including creating new parts
- Creating a PLC drawing
- Creating and testing new symbols
- Customizing Title Blocks
- Some of the reports generated by AutoCAD Electrical
Who should participate?
Everybody who are going to use AutoCAD Electrical
AutoCAD preparation course or some previous experience with AutoCAD. The course is aimed at Electrical Engineers who have good understanding of the electrical design process.
Please report to cadett by telephone +46 8 754 97 70 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.