Customize cadett ELSA
Duration: 2 days
This is the course for the experienced and advanced cadett ELSA user.
We will look into the details of the architecture and function of the system. Among other things we will study the structure and content of the databases.
PDS – the heart of cadett ELSA – is studied and we discuss how automation solutions may look like. We will also check the drawing environment in detail and the composition of the drawing sheets.
The target of the course is to provide sufficient knowledge to be able to create advanced customizations of the system to adopt it to your own needs and wishes.
- cadett ELSA – structure and databases
- API´s (Application Programming Interfaces) in cadett ELSA
- PDS – Project Data Server and ActiveX
- The composition of the drawing sheets
- Import and export of data to and from cadett ELSA
- Integration of user programs
- Subjects according to the wishes of the participants
Who should participate?
The advanced cadett ELSA user who wants to learn more.
cadett ELSA part 2 – Basic course part 2 and good experience from work with cadett ELSA and its automatic functions.
Please report to cadett by telephone +46 8 754 97 70 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.